Cancellations/Refund Policy of Hotel Buddha Residency, Lucknow
- Cancellations can be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting the
online booking confirmation statement, in the email. Please read the cancellation terms
and details given below carefully: However cancelled bookings should be
intimated on call or text for confirmation.
- Please be informed that all bookings need to be cancelled within the valid cancellation
timeframe in order to avoid further charges.
- Please note that it is not possible to cancel an online reservation made on a special
promotional offer. Online bookings on discounted rates for promotional offers are Non-
Cancellable/ Non-Changeable and Non-Refundable.
- Cancellations for a hotel room reservation must be prior to the expected date of arrival, by
12:00 Noon Indian standard time.
- Cancellations/refund for Hotel Room reservation amount will be refund as per the following
- One week prior to Check-in amount will be 75% refund.
- 72 hours prior to Check-in amount will be 50% refund.
- 48 hours prior to Check-in amount will be 25% refund.
- 24 hours prior to Check-in amount will be No refund.
- Group booking cancellation/refund policy will be decided on case to case basis.
- Any change in date of confirmed booking there will be 50% amount deducted from total
cost of booking.
- A no-show will be considered a cancellation. That is, if for whatever reason, check-in to The
Buddha Residency, Lucknow is not done on the arrival date stated in the booking
confirmation email; The Buddha Residency, Lucknow will charge for one night's
accommodation without prior warning. The stay is guaranteed for the entire duration and
any check-out before the requested departure date will be charged in full.
- Cancellation requests are also accepted through phone (+91-522- 4956999,9415036528)
between 9:00 hours to 18:00 hours.
- Should the cancellation not be made accordingly, The Buddha Residency Lucknow is not to
be held responsible for eventual penalties charged to the credit card.
- On cancellation, the money will be credited to the same account used while making the
booking. For example, if a credit card was used, the appropriate charge reversal will be
made. If a debit card was used, the money will be credited back to the debit card.
- The refund will be processed within 4 working days from the date of the cancellation
request. Depending on the bank, the refund may take slightly longer to reflect in the
account statement. Usually this may take about 14 working days or more for refunds to hit
their respective accounts.
- All matters regarding hotel policy shall be governed by, construed and enforced in
accordance with the laws of India and the Courts in Lucknow jurisdiction.